Convert your Monthly Performance Review Meetings into Leadership Development Opportunities
Our customers have been asking us for a way to strengthen the leadership of their team while bringing more value to their regular monthly performance review meetings. Our new Executive Team Leadership Program is designed to meet this need.
Think of a morning training and action learning session to strengthen leadership capacity, and the afternoon reserved for a breakout session for your team to review the previous month’s performance. We will help you strengthen both learning and accountability in the process of reviewing past performance and in making plans for the next period.
This new program takes advantage of more than ten years of experience in working with CEOs and their direct reports in a CEO group format.
This program makes use of our newest leadership discoveries we call Sticky Leadership. This is the kind of leadership that sticks in the heads, hearts, and actions of others. If you want to give more things you are doing to others so you can focus on the next big thing—this program is for you and your direct reports.
And yes, this is all based on the Vision to Action Leadership model.
Here are some of the key features of the new Executive Team Leadership program:
- Monthly group meetings in the morning, focusing on actionable learning aimed at strengthening the leadership skills of your team. To participate in this program, you will need to bring a Breakthrough that you and your direct reports work on over the course of a year with the objective of creating a remarkable accomplishment that otherwise would never otherwise occur. You can bring up to a dozen participants with you into the program.
- Afternoon breakout sessions so you can have the time to work on and apply what you are learning and put your insights into action. No longer will you worry about finding the time to put into action the discoveries and insights you and your team have. You can facilitate the afternoon sessions yourself or you can have us run your meetings so you can be an active participant yourself, or any combination thereof. The idea is that you probably meet monthly with your leadership team anyway to compare actual performance against your goals and this program ensures you do that regularly with a reliable structure and process that we will help you refine.
- This program includes meals, workbooks, and the basics. You get to add on options like executive coaching, added supplemental training elements and customizable options so you get exactly what you want, tailored to your budget.
- The location of the monthly meetings is the beautiful Tualatin Country Club, an ideal setting for a monthly “mini-retreat” for you and your leaders.
- We’ve priced this in a way you pay for exactly what you need, and you can refine your package as you go, so if you need more or less services you can adjust along the way with just two months advance notice.